Udo’s Oil has a pleasant, nutty, buttery taste and can be eaten straight off the spoon. However, if that idea doesn’t appeal to you, it’s easy to enjoy Udo’s Oil by adding it to your daily diet. Simply POUR, DRIZZLE or MIX 2 – 3 tablespoons into whatever you are eating (or drinking)!
1. Drizzle on your breakfast, eg. scrambled eggs, porridge, or yoghurt with muesli and fruit
2. Pour over hot or cold food, eg. pasta dishes or salads
3. Mix into a drink, eg. juice, smoothie or yoghurt shake
To ensure you get the most from your Udo’s Oil, it is best to:
- always keep your Udo’s Oil refrigerated (except during short transportation trips)
- never fry, cook or bake using Udo’s Oil as high heat destroys the delicate fatty acids
- replace other fats and oils that you may use with Udo’s Oil
- visit our Recipes page for more ideas
Udo’s Oil can be used in salad dressings, smoothies, soups, casseroles, porridge, pasta, protein shakes, or with mashed potato, baked vegetables, and more!